[pgrouting-dev] More papers on VRP and Tabu Search

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 02:07:59 PDT 2014

I think the first paper explains different move strategies in a very simple
manner.I have implemented the first one (move type ) i.e first finding the
nearest pair in two given routes and then removal and insertion from one
route to another . Now Trying to integrate the whole thing together and
test it .

-mukul