[pgrouting-dev] Boost graph algorithm

Adrien ANDRÉ adrien.andre at onf.fr
Mon Mar 10 03:52:44 PDT 2014

Hi,

Stephen, thank you for your answer.

Despite not being at ease with tools as Git and CMake or C/C++
development and compilation, i began following steps you described.

Here is the new branch:
https://github.com/adrienandrem/pgrouting/tree/components

I've noticed the
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Developer---Getting-Started
page, and will keep you informed of my progress.

Regards,

Adrien