[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] GSOC'14- pgrouting weekly report 1:Refactor Current VRP Implementation into Generic Class Solver for pgRouting

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:07:44 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Here is my first weekly report :

* What did i do this week ?*
* As per the plan i read the paper provided by Steve and also researched a
bit more about various versions of VRP.
* Had a look at optaplanner <http://www.optaplanner.org> as well to get
some more idea about implementation.
* Had a quick look at the present VRP solver code (not very thoroughly
though).
* The other things like repository branch has already been set up. I am
already familiar with the code base and other stuff.

* What will I be working on next week?*
* Go through the present VRP solver thoroughly .
* Discuss more about common features of  different versions of VRP with my
mentors .

*  Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
* No

Link to weekly report :
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2014-Mukul-Priya-R1

Link to code repository :