[pgrouting-dev] Optimal Meeting Point (OMP)

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 09:14:00 PDT 2014

Hi Stephen, thank you for your reply.

I was missing the references to the new module in the main CMakeLists
file (at the root). I copied the instructions from the Johnson
algorithm as you suggested. Now I have an error message from CMake:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:263 (add_library):
  Objects of target "omp" referenced but no such target exists.

There must be something else missing, but in the new omp folder
structure there seem to be all the required CMakeLists files. I
probably need to learn the basics on CMake; in the meanwhile, any
other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,

Luís