[pgrouting-dev] GSOC project proposal

sarthak agarwal sarthak.a at research.iiit.ac.in
Thu Mar 5 05:06:15 PST 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

Myself Sarthak currently working under Dr. KS Rajan as a research student
in Spatial Informatics Lab, IIIT hyderabad . I am currently working in
spatial databases by optimizing the performance of mongoDb for spatial
databases. Previously i have worked on Billboard placement optimization
problem considering the spatial ,temporal and traffic features.

I am interested in working with pgRouting org under the project of
developing extension to import and export osm data in pgrouting. I have
done work in spatial databases and maximum traffic estimation in my
research and would like to code different Vehicle routing algorithms as
well.

Please assign me a project.

Regards,
Sarthak Agarwal
Btech and Ms by research in Spatial Informatics
International Institute Of Information Technology ,Hyderabad