[pgrouting-dev] Reg: Missing tables using osm2pgrouting (Issue - #278)

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 06:25:47 PDT 2015

Hi all,

 I have been trying to understand the issue[1] listed in github and trying
to see what might be the issue. As Steve mentioned the data source link(osm
file), I have downloaded it and ran osm2pgrouting according to the
pgrouting workshop[2]. But I see there is no ways table in the database
created. I have added a *screenshot*  of it. There are usually 14
tables(may be more) after importing the data. But here we have 11 rows and
the main table ways is missing.

I thought this might be wrong data source or something, and I have tried it
with australia-oceania-latest .osm.bz2 which downloaded from [3] and have
the same issue. I guess the osm pattern might be changed so that
osm2pgrouting needs to updated? I can see thats the only reason?

Can someone check on their systems and let me know if I have a wrong sense
on it.

[1] - https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/278
[2] - http://workshop.pgrouting.org/chapters/osm2pgrouting.html
[3]- download.geofabrik.de