[pgrouting-dev] algorithm allowing negative edge costs

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Dec 13 16:30:58 PST 2016

> Nevertheless, it would be great if Bellman-Ford is going to be part of an
> updated version of pgrouting.

... which gives a 3rd option: to fund the development ;)
If someone is interested to do so, just contact one of the pgRouting
developers.

Simon, thanks for sharing your solution!
Regarding the conversion-script, with Github (and similar platforms) it's
very easy to share source code as Open Source, giving the credits to the
original author.
So I suggest, that you just go ahead, if you would like to do so. We
happily add a link from some pgRouting site to the repository, that users
can find it.
For contributions to pgRouting it's also important, that someone maintains
the source code and at least Vicky and I do not use ArcGIS, so we would not
be able to do so.

Best regards,

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info