[pgrouting-dev] Idea: new Github repository for organizational issues and documents

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed Jul 12 11:12:06 PDT 2017

👍
Setting a place where administrative issues can be set looks fine.
I use my forks to keep issues so I don't forget, or issues for the GSoC
students.
But as an organization everything is tight together.
Sub issues on the individual projects can be derived from the
administration issues.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Daniel Kastl <daniel at georepublic.de>
wrote:

> Hi Vicky and Steve,
>
> I'm currently helping to re-organize another Open Source project on
> Github, and we found it a good idea to have a separate "org" Github
> repository for organizational issues and documents.
>
> Such a repository helps to keep unrelated issues away from source
> repositories. Also templates, contributor guidelines and other documents,
> that may be shared between multiple projects, could be stored there.
>
> If you don't disagree, I will create such a repository in the next weeks
> and fill it with content in parallel with the other Open Source project.
>
> Best regards,
> Daniel
>

> --
> Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan