[pgrouting-dev] TRSP

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Oct 2 08:13:16 PDT 2017

Vicky,

This is awesome news! and a much needed step toward cleaning up the code
and making it more supportable. I quick perusal of the new code does
indeed show it to be more readable and much easier to understand.

Thank you for all your efforts to make pgrouting better! It really show
in the quality of the project.

Thanks,
   -Steve