[pgrouting-dev] pgrouting-dev Digest, Vol 88, Issue 1

Sourabh Garg sourabh.gargcd.mat14 at iitbhu.ac.in
Mon Apr 9 13:06:16 PDT 2018

Sorry for being late,

     Actually, Some mentioned issues were new to me, so it took me some
time to get a little deeper understanding of them. As proposed, I am also
in the opinion of Roadmap2, as it will give us a continuous stretch of time
to work on issues. Regarding the proposed work: I think  Rewriting the
pgr_alphaShape function should be done in the upcoming version as it is
always good to have fewer dependencies. I would love to contribute
to pgr_trsp with Dijkstra implementation as I had earlier worked relevant
to it. According to me, It is of great utility to the users which must be
addressed in the next release.
We can definitely maintain and test some proposed functions and bring them
in the execution state of pgrouting as sooner as possible to widen the
functionality of pgrouting. One such function, I encountered is pgr_ksp(
issue
<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/1010#issuecomment-379826864>),
which can be included. It is also essential to clean up all the deprecated
functions, to reduce the issues in future. I would be happy to involve in
the above works and in the version3.0 release.
Thanks,

Sourabh

‌