[pgrouting-dev] Renaming master to main on Workshop

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Feb 19 07:32:46 PST 2021

Hello developers
We will be renaming gradually the master branch to main branch
The first repository to be renamed is workshop. (we have actually done it)

If you have a clone of the workshop, you will have to do some changes in
your clone:
The default branch has been renamed!

master is now named main

If you have a local clone, you can update it by running:
git branch -m master main
git fetch origin
git branch -u origin/main main

Please let us know if you have any issues with the renaming
We will plan the renamings of all our repositories and send details on
dates.

Regards.
pgRouting team

--