[pgrouting-dev] Ist there a chance to provide pgRouting extension 2.6.x or 3.1.x as rpm packages released for SLES12 SP5 and SLES15 SP2

Devrim Gündüz devrim at gunduz.org
Tue Jan 26 17:51:15 PST 2021

Hi,

(PostgreSQL RPM packager speaking)

On Thu, 2021-01-21 at 06:40 +0000, Kämpf, Heiko (OWL-IT) wrote:

> as far as we could see, there doesn't seem to be any pgRouting
> extension rpm packages available
> at https://pgrouting.org/download.html, that is released for SUSE
> Linux Enterprise Server.
> Is there a chance to provide rpm packages, released for SLES12 SP5 or
> SLES15 SP2, in the next time?
> If not, can you recommend what kind of source code version can be
> used, when runnig Linux SLES12 SP5.

SLES 12 is too old to compile newer versions of pgRouting. However I
just pushed pgRouting 3.1.3 and 3.0.5 RPMs to the official PostgreSQL
ZYPP repository at https://zypp.postgresql.org . To use the repo,
please follow the instructions at :

https://zypp.postgresql.org/howtozypp/

Let me know if you have issues/questions.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer