[pgrouting-dev] Want to contribute to pgrouting

Riya Singh rsingh99mysteryfan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:00:58 PST 2021

Hi everyone,
I am Riya Singh a 3rd year computer science undergraduate and I would like
to contribute to this project as a part of gsoc 2021. I have read the gsoc
2021 guidelines and also tried setting up the project locally on my system.
I use Ubuntu 20.04 and I have installed postgresql and postgis and also
compiled the project locally. But I am a bit confused about database setup.
CAn someone please guide what instructions to run because there are
multiple instructions mentioned in the wiki and the documentation page.