[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2022 Week 7 Report : Add Google Or tools functionality to pgrouting

Manas Sivakumar callmehero350 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:45:51 PDT 2022

I'm extremely sorry for the late reply. I don't use this mail id
frequently. For now, I made install plpython3u as a dependency (I wasn't
aware of your concern). I'll see if there is a way to make it optional
because the functions that I have written right now need the plpython3u
extension for testing. May I know how exactly the plpythonu extension is
dangerous in your case? I mean the users can create their own function and
run it, this might be a problem as it makes us susceptible to SQL injection
attacks of sorts. Do you have any ideas/suggestions on how I could achieve
this?

Regards