[pgrouting-dev] GSoC last week.

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sun Aug 28 07:49:32 PDT 2022

Hi all.
Monday starts the last week of GSoC.
All the years at this time students start getting nervous
This year might not be the exception.
I want to let students know that on this week focus on the documentation
part. That if it works to a certain extent create a section of know
problems on the users documentation. Documenting code would be appreciated
but do only I'd you have time only on the C++ file that calls the boost
function.
This documentation is be the best way of communicating with the team in the
future when we have time to figure out what's missing or wrong.
For the vrpRouting proyect, is a special case as we need a report of the
using python and/or or-tools in python in an extension.
The wiki is a good option of where to do that report.

The final report is easy. A tag needs to be done. Add the tag to your
proposal wiki and the link you give as final report is the that proposal
wiki.

I will be back from the business trip on the 4th. I will stream how to do
the tag when I return.

Regards
Vicky