[pgrouting-users] PgRouting-Problems with own OSM-data

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Mon Apr 20 07:53:44 EDT 2009

Dear users,

it works now. I made an extract of osm-data (with osmosis) and used then osm2pgrouting.
Everything excellent now (I haven`t got any clue why it didn`t work with the shapefile and
shp2pgrouting).

I`m going to start the workshop (with describing difficulties and so on) today at:

http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/WorkshopOL2.7andOSM

There will be also a section about the data-problem.

thank you very much for the support.

Best regards, Kai
-------- Original-Nachricht --------