[pgrouting-users] New workshop

Daniel Kastl kastl at orkney.co.jp
Thu Apr 23 21:38:37 EDT 2009

Hi Kai,
Thank you for the nice work!
As time allows I will try it out and see how it works.
While I'm very curious what http://www.kneipenculture.de is going to become
in the future, I'm a little bit worrying about link consistency. Would be
too bad if links would be broken in the future.
Probably TRAC isn't the best choice for tasks like this, but the way
OpenLayers of Mapserver go with their documentation creation might be a bit
overkill for pgROuting, I think.
Maybe one possibility would be to create a "documentation" directory in SVN
and give access to you and others, who help with documentation, so at least
someone could upload files there and link to them then in TRAC.
Any better idea?
Daniel