[pgrouting-users] Getting Names and direction of touting-ways

Daniel Kastl kastl at orkney.co.jp
Thu Apr 23 22:03:47 EDT 2009

Hi Kai,

This is the question which Steve usually answers ... maybe night time
now in US.

I think there are a couple of threads already about this topic in the
mailing list archive, like
http://lists.postlbs.org/pipermail/pgrouting-users/2009-April/000093.html
http://lists.postlbs.org/pipermail/pgrouting-users/2009-February/000050.html
Maybe there are more.