[pgrouting-users] osm2pgrouting import problem

Jaak Laineste (Nutiteq) jaak at nutiteq.com
Mon Aug 31 13:12:10 EDT 2009

 I took now a smaller area, using osmosis to cut it out, so I have 360 MB
OSM file. But now I've run into another issue: result ways are just not
split. So the situation is that importing using unpatched osm2pgrouting ran
out of memory, patched osm2pgrouting one imports, but without proper
topology. So it is quite useless this way also. I tried twice, each import
took quite a few hours.

Is there any way to fix it after import?

/Jaak

 I'm trying to do exactly same as Kai, with Germany.osm (6.4G). I

Jaak Laineste
www.nutiteq.com
Skype: jaakl3000
Mobile: +372 509 2586