[pgrouting-users] directions problem

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Feb 12 10:39:11 EST 2009

Valeria,

What do you get for this query:

select distinct oneway, count(*) as count from calle group by oneway,
order by oneway;

If you have a street A------->B then the oneway flag probable needs 3
values. 0 for both ways, 1? for A to B, and maybe 2? for B to A. You
need to figure out which values are which.

Then you need cost or reverse cost based on the value of oneway.

-Steve