[pgrouting-users] osm2pgrouting import problem

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Wed Jul 15 08:46:30 EDT 2009

I have tried the patch now while the table-structure existed alredy (emplty tables):

http://www.kneipenculture.de/database.png

That time it worked well and I got routing-data in the database, but far less then I had without the patch

(without the patch I had 16300 ways, with the patch I have 9000 ways) (I tested it with the osm-data of the City "Osnabrueck").

Might it be that only special types are transformed?

I will try to analyze what makes the difference.......

-------- Original-Nachricht --------