[pgrouting-users] Need updated demo

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jul 30 10:32:13 EDT 2009

I want to do some testing of my OSX build (someone reported a problem
in shooting *), so I thought the demo would be a good place to start
(I haven't had time to learn pgrouting in detail).

The downloadable demo is for pgrouting v1.0.0a, and is missing a
shooting * demo.  I was able to get the driving distance demo to work,
but the others give errors about missing functions (it appears the API
has changed).  The online demo has shooting *, but is also v1.0.0a
(that's what the page title says).  So it looks like there is no demo
for the current version.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy