[pgrouting-users] [RouterGeocoder] Re: [SoC] Google SoC participation

Anton Patrushev anton.patrushev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:16:03 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

> Questions to the list:
>
> What is anything has been done regarding OSM and pgRouting imports?

We have osm2pgrouting data converter as a side tool for pgrouting
(http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/browser/tools/osm2pgrouting).
The original code was contributed by Daniel Wendt (thanks Daniel!) and
then slightly modified by me. What we'd like to improve is performance
(make it works with chunks instead of entire files) and also I'd like
to make sure that it imports all attributes from OSM file format.

Anton.