[pgrouting-users] Foss4g Barcelona

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Aug 7 07:30:28 EDT 2010

Hi pgRouting users and developers,

As probably most of you know already, there will be the conference of the
conferences in less than a month: FOSS4G 2010 in Barcelona.

I would be quite interested in how many pgRouting developers and users will
attend the conference.
There will be a pgRouting workshop (the workshop that was booked up fastest
btw.) and also quite a lot of presentations mentioning pgRouting. I was very
surprised.

I think it would be nice if people interested in pgRouting could get
together to share ideas and complains, or just to get to know each other.
As Milo is entitled to get a free beer anyway as the fastest voter, a pub or
restaurant might be a good meeting place. Anyone else interested?

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de