[pgrouting-users] pgRouting network tutorial

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Mon Feb 8 11:12:24 EST 2010

Hi Dassouki,

Maybe you want to start with the workshop:
http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/WorkshopFOSS4G2008
It more or less explains the basics, but I would recommend you to start with it.

Your list of requirements is already very advanced. It would require a
very specific and extensive tutorial, which we don't have now. It
would require a lot of effort to write one, too.
So for that you had to collect the informations you need from the
forum, wiki and other sourceso or ask the mailing list, if you're
looking for gratis support.

Database routing gives you a lot of possibilities to handle
non-standard use cases, but it still depends a lot on the data
(attributes) you have available.

Daniel