[pgrouting-users] Oneway problem

Ralf Suhr Ralf.Suhr at itc-halle.de
Fri Oct 15 08:08:07 EDT 2010

Hi Espen,

one edge is defined by to nodes in pgrouting.
You need to match the definition of oneway street to the edge.

If the direction of edge and oneway street are the same, then only the
reverse_cost must be higher. In case direction from edge are opposite to
oneway street, the reverse_cost become the the cost for driving the oneway
street.

Gr
Ralf