R: Re: [pgrouting-users] assign_vertex_id trouble

zeusxxl at virgilio.it zeusxxl at virgilio.it
Thu Feb 3 08:51:19 EST 2011

Ok, it's this:
# SELECT assign_vertex_id('office',0.0001,'geom','id');
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "vertices_tmp_id_seq" for serial column "vertices_tmp.id"CONTEXT:  SQL statement "CREATE TABLE vertices_tmp (id serial)"PL/pgSQL function "assign_vertex_id" line 14 at EXECUTE statementERROR:  query string argument of EXECUTE is nullCONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "assign_vertex_id" line 35 at EXECUTE statement

----office is a table (id int4,name varchar(20),geom geometry)----
thanks for the answer!

Ogg: Re: [pgrouting-users] assign_vertex_id trouble

Can you post your query?
Daniel

assign_vertex_id('<table>', float tolerance, '<geometry column', '<gid>')to my table, I have this response:
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "vertices_tmp_id_seq" for serial column "vertices_tmp.id"

CONTEXT:  SQL statement "CREATE TABLE vertices_tmp (id serial)"PL/pgSQL function "assign_vertex_id" line 14 at EXECUTE statementERROR:  query string argument of EXECUTE is null

CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "assign_vertex_id" line 35 at EXECUTE statement
Do anyone know what's the problem?(sorry for my bad english)

zEuSsEe.mail: zeusxxl at virgilio.it

Pgrouting-users at lists.osgeo.org

Georepublic UG &amp; Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de