[pgrouting-users] Cannot Create a Network Nodes network nodes

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Wed Feb 16 03:04:09 EST 2011

2011/2/16 Piyush Shah <piyush_shah at ymail.com>

> Thank You for your Reply,
>
> But I know What is the problem when i had see the assign_vertex_idfunction in that there is one for loop for taking srid
> value from input geom_table at that point only Error is occurring so i had
> statically assign the srid := 4326 (my Spatial table projection) the
> function works perfectly.
>
> But you can help to understand what is the problem in that "for loop"
>
> I am sending the function body to you in that i had highlighted the code
> where error is occurring (See Below) :-

You network data table has probably no correct entry in the
"geometry_columns" table or the SRID of the geometry is not set correctly
(-1?).
In general it's a good idea to have this set correctly. But this is not a
pgRouting specific problem.

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de