[pgrouting-users] TSP and how to contribute

lorenzo amato lorenzo.amato at geosdi.org
Thu Jan 13 03:35:54 EST 2011

Hi all

I don't if it's the best way to do this, but I faced the driving direction
(and distance) issue by writing a pl/pgsql function in which, with a
cursor,  I compare every couple of linestring into the routing query result
to calculate the directions and calculate the partial and total distance.

2011/1/13 Emre Koc <emrekoch at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> I am intereted in using TSP functions of pgRouting but I couldn't find any
> tutorial or documentation on it. Does anyone have a documentation for TSP
> functions ? I am using Dijkstra with a custom query. Is it possible to use
> TSP with custom query?
>
> Also I want to extend pgRouting functionality by calculating a distance
> network from a point or towards a point. How can I integrate my source to
> pgRouting ?
>
> Last, does anyone worked on road directions for navigation ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Emre

Lorenzo Amato
lorenzo.amato at geosdi.org
lorenzotlc at gmail.com
lorenzo.amato at nsdi.it

Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Istituto di Metodologie per l'Analisi Ambientale - geoSDI