[pgrouting-users] crash of driving_distance with large network

Markus Innerebner markus.innerebner at inf.unibz.it
Mon Jan 17 12:59:11 EST 2011

Hi all,

I try to launch the driving_distance function with a large network
consisting of 100,000 edges. Every time I launch the query, the server
closes the connection unexpectedly.

Any idea why? Is there a way to get a more precise error message?
I only get as message: "Server closed the connection unexpectedly. This
probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while
processing the request"

thanks

--
Ph D. Student Markus Innerebner

DIS Research Group - Faculty of Computer Science
Free University Bozen-Bolzano

Dominikanerplatz 3 - Room 211
I - 39100 Bozen
Phone:  +39-0471-016143