[pgrouting-users] tsp_dijkstra

Emre Koc emrekoch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 05:12:08 EST 2011

Hi Anton,

So using *tsp_dijkstra_directed *function does not actually use dijkstra for
directed cost calculation right ? I know you probably have things to do but
I need to have a tsp implementation with dijkstra. Since I dont know much
about developing on pgrouting its very hard for me to solve the issue. So I
would be more than happy if we can solve this issue in a short time.

Thanks a lot,

/emre