[pgrouting-users] scalability of driving_distance

Markus Innerebner markus.innerebner at inf.unibz.it
Fri Jan 28 17:43:03 EST 2011

Hi all,

I am interested in two things:

1) what is the scalability of this function, when do I get a out of
memory? (I tested until 11,000,000 of edges and it is still working fine.)

2) what kind of data structure is used to store the edges? Is it an
adjacency list or adjacency matrix. I suppose it is a main memory data
structure

thanks for your answer

--
Ph D. Student Markus Innerebner

DIS Research Group - Faculty of Computer Science
Free University Bozen-Bolzano

gpg --fingerprint