[pgrouting-users] Get the edges in correct order

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Sep 12 20:40:58 EDT 2011

A bunch of us will be away at the FOSS4G conference in Denver this week,
so you might not get a quick answer to this. I think it might be
appropriate to write up a bug report in the ticket system and copy the
appropriate details of the problem from the emails.

If we have time to look into it we will post a response, but more likely
it will need to wait until next week when people are back and have time
to review the problem.

Thanks,
   -Steve