[pgrouting-users] Shortest Path Shooting-Star Ignore Reverse Cost

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jan 30 14:47:14 EST 2012

Jorge,

I have posted a few times on this problem, you can check the archives.
The short story is the shooting star is broken. I think the last version
that worked is 1.03. In my posts is also some information on a new
algorithm turn_restricted_shortest_path (trsp) that is in a branch. The
current code in a git branch works but is likely to see changes before
it is released, but we do not have a release plan yet.

-Steve