[pgrouting-users] One_To_Many dijkstra

Sylvain Housseman hsylvio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:17:28 PDT 2012

Le 06/07/2012 17:38, Steve Horn a écrit :
> This is a great contribution, and something I have been working on
> lately (a distance matrix).
>
> A question: does your algorithm build the graph one time (therefore
> only calling into the postgres data once), and re-use the graph for
> each target ID?
Yes, as soon as did not change the way the graph is built nor the
calling of dijkstra_shortest_paths(graph, _source, predecessor_map(......)).
After this call, a loop on nb_targets re-uses the "graph" (in fact the
predecessors) for each target ID.

Have you tried it already? If so, I forgot to remove a cout or two,
which may pollute your .log... I'll remove these ASAP!