[pgrouting-users] TRSP

Max Weninger max.weninger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:01:00 PDT 2012

Hi

You would need to change GraphDefinition.cpp like
Just "straight out of my brain" :)

Return 0 instead of -1
dont set err_msg

and add something like

*path = (path_element_t *) malloc(sizeof(path_element_t)));
*path_count = 1;

and set the attributes with "defaults" that you want
to use to "mark" this path as "empty"

(*path)[0].vertex_id = xxx;
(*path)[0].edge_id = yyy;
(*path)[0].cost = zzz;