[pgrouting-users] weighted costs

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Mar 17 18:29:26 EDT 2012

I regularly use costs for shortest time, shortest path, dynamically
modify cost based traffic feeds and accident reports. Similar to
accidents one could modify road outages because of mud slides, earth
quakes, or flooding. We also have some users that are looking a flow
analysis, so basically there are not any limitations that I can think
of. We also support complex multi-edge turn restrictions using the TRSP
code branch and in theory shooting star (but this is currently broken).

-Steve