[pgrouting-users] Test case - can't find route

Javier Mr javiersdevmail at ymail.com
Fri May 11 02:21:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

i would sugest using A-Star algorithm (specially form large datasets). As Daniel has said the query would be very usefull. Check the directed graph and has_reverse_cost booleans parameters in the core query. Just in case this is a link to a workshop, the one i used to get pgrouting up and running: http://workshop.pgrouting.org/chapters/shortest_path.html#dijkstra

Regards.
Javier