[pgrouting-users] Asymmetric TSP support added by Dave Potts

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Aug 1 11:47:31 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I would like to think Dave Potts for all the work he has done with out
new TSP function. Lots of hours of testing, bug reporting, and adding
some extensions to the core code. You can check these out here:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Writing-functions

We created this page so it would be easy for people to share ideas and
extensions to the pgRouting core. If you have functions like this that
you want to share it is easy to create a gist and then edit this page or
ask use to add your contribution to it.

Our plan is to keep the pgRouting core lean and mean so it is easy to
test and develop features from this stable core base. We will review
gists in up coming releases and work with the authors to migrate general
features with wide applicability into the core. Meanwhile, you get the
best of both worlds: a stable core product and early access to features
that others have contributed that you might also need.

Again, Many thanks to Dave for kicking this off and getting it started
with some excellent features.