[pgrouting-users] Depot priority versus delivery

albu77 albu.consult at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:27:42 PDT 2013

Hi,

We are studying a new project where a courier will have to dispatch delivery
of goods he pickup at some depots.
Totally newbie in this field I'm looking for information about a way of
setting some sort of priority to a depot to allow a correct routing and
disable the possibility to get a route where the depot A point could be
visited after the delivery point B where we need the goods available in
depot A.
Any suggestion will be great, hoping my question is neither trivial nor
idiot.
Regards
Alain