[pgrouting-users] Function to generate Graphviz input from edge table

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Aug 31 17:19:08 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I just create a small tool that can read a pgRouting edge table and
generate Graphviz input for generating an image of you graph.

https://gist.github.com/woodbri/6401471

There is room for improvement in the layout of the nodes in the graph
because we already know where they are located, but for not I just let
Graphviz to the layout so depending on the layout options used, the
graph can get very distorted from the Euclidean layout.

But it works find for plotting small graphs for examples for training
materials. I have not tried it on a huge graph.

Improvements would be welcome.