[pgrouting-users] algo which allow negative cost

Yaron Lev yaron666 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 09:49:01 PDT 2013

Stephan i appreciate your help,

this is not a game problem, this is a routing problem.

i have some poi, such museums etc. i want to offer a route to my users
which will be the shortest, and will pass through as many poi's as possible.

if i just +1 other edges, nothing forces the algo, to go through those
poi's.

imagine the following where:
F  -  poi
E - end point
S- start point

FxxxxE
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxS

using +1 technique the route will not pass through F, trust me i tried :)

using the TSP approach, which i also tried, it forces the user go through
all of the poi, regardless of there distance, which might be counter
productive.

thanks.