[pgrouting-users] Unable to Locate Package when installing pgrouting from Ubuntu 13.04

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Jul 30 20:43:49 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Muhammad Iqnaul Haq
<iqnaulhaq at gmail.com>wrote:

> hi all
>
> I'm a new user of linux, I try to install pgrouting from
> https://launchpad.net/~georepublic/+archive/pgrouting-unstable<https://launchpad.net/%7Egeorepublic/+archive/pgrouting-unstable>using my terminal. There are no problem when I installed the osm2pgrouting
> and cmake package, but when I try to install the pgrouting package the
> message always same "Unable to Locate Package". I already checked my *
> sources.list* and make sure that line
>
> deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/georepublic/pgrouting-unstable/ubuntu raring main  is checked.
>
> Is there anything wrong with my Ubuntu? I'm using Ubuntu 13.04 amd64

Last night I had to rebuild the packages in the pgrouting-unstable
repository because there was a problem with the package for 12.04.
So maybe you were just unlucky and there was the package change right that
time ... though I guess it's a different problem.

Personally I'm using 13.04 and I have no problems to install and upgrade it.
Can you make sure that:

   - You also added the UbuntuGIS Launchpad repository to install PostGIS
   2.0
   - You're looking for the right package name "postgresql-9.1-pgrouting"
   - You have run apt-get update to get the latest package list

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de