[pgrouting-users] Windows Builds for 2.0

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu May 30 14:40:57 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Re-posting under appropriate subject line.

We now have an automated Windows build system working on the postGIS
build-bot. This is very cool because it builds and tests for multiple
versions of Postgresql, PostGIS, and pgRouting.

And it builds every time we check in code!

Look here for downloads:

http://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/pg92/buildbot/
http://www.postgis.net/windows_downloads

For documentation you can check out these links:

http://docs.pgrouting.org/dev/doc/index.html
http://imaptools.com:8081/pgr2-doc/doc/index.html

The first is Daniel's offical pgrouting doc pages and is updated when he
pushes new doc and the second link is mine that updated every time I do
a build in my dev environment.

If you need 1.x builds, Raffaello has offered his, Sanak has been doing
builds for some time.

Thanks,