[pgrouting-users] pgrouting 2.2.0 RC1 is available for testing

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Mar 31 08:56:07 PDT 2016

​Hi all,

Release pgRouting 2.2.0 RC1 is available for testing. You can read about it
and download from here:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases/tag/pgrouting-2.2.0-RC1

The release announcement also has links to the issues closed and the new
documentation. This release brings the product another step closer to
release. Links for downloading it are at the bottom of the release
announcement on the link above.

As Always, WE NEED YOUR HELP! Things that you can do:

* please check any issues you reported against prior releases
* read and report documentation issues
* download, compile, and try it out and report any issues that you find
* Mac OS-X testing. This is important for someone to compile, install and
make some simple tests. Our normal OS-X guru is busy and it would be great
to get some confirmation that this is working.

As you can see we are moving fast and your support is critical as we make
changes and releases. Please give us a helping hand with this release.

Best regards,
   -Vicky

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)