[pgrouting-users] pgr_maxFlow

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Sep 25 01:21:51 PDT 2017

Hi Dave,

The function is listed as "stable proposed", and the info box on top
explains a bit, what we mean with this:
http://docs.pgrouting.org/latest/en/proposed.html#stable

Often those functions are ready, but they are missing some extra work on
tests or documentation for example.
Or they have been developed during GSoC, and we hope to get some feedback
from real-world use cases.
Maybe by "hiding" these functions a bit, only few people find and try them.
But feedback is actually what we hope for.

pgr_maxFlow falls into the GSoC category, and some feedback would be great!

Best regards,
Daniel

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Dave Potts <mrdapotts at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Great news on getting version 2.5 out
>
> Looking around the documentation I have noticed the function pgr_maxFlow,
> its only listed as a proposed function.
>
> Just how stable is it ?  Was it ever finished ?  Does it work?
>

> regards
>

> Dave.

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de