[osgeo-ph] Re: Osgeoph meetup notes 20111203

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 07:16:46 EST 2011

Dear everyone,

I have updated the notes in the wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/Chapter_Meeting_2011-12-03

Please add other things I missed.

I am very happy with what we talked about.  It is very interesting for
me to personally hear what other Pinoys do for open source and open
geodata.

Regarding future plans and activities for the Local Chapter, I think
we can continue the discussion here.

Any schedule and topic for the next meeting?

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 11:52 PM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear everyone,
>
> Thanks to all who attended our meetup.  Special thanks to Venka and Nicolas
> who joined us via skype.
>
> My initial braindump is in the wiki, will add more in the coming days:
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/Chapter_Meeting_2011-12-03
>
> For further discussions, I encourage everyone to join our mailinglist:

> @Lawrence, can you forward this mail to Joan? (I don't have her email)
>
> Cheers,
> Maning
>

> --