[osgeo-ph] Fwd: [talk-ph] osgeo-ph december 2011 meetup

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:52:06 EST 2011

Hi,

I invited the osm community to join our meetup.  There is an inquiry
on what really is the osgeo-ph group.  Forwarding the conversation
here.

Forwarded conversation
Subject: osgeo-ph december 2011 meetup
------------------------

From: maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:13 AM
To: osm-ph <talk-ph at openstreetmap.org>

Hi,

Inviting you to the OSGEO-PH Dec 2011 meetup.

Details here: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/Chapter_Meeting_2011-12-03

Perhaps one OSMer can present something about OSM-PH?

Please confirm or add your name in the wiki if you're coming. Thanks.

--
cheers,
maning