[osgeo-ph] FOSS4G workshop

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 02:26:38 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs Ariel, Jules and Mark,

I have listed a couple of session topics for the FOSS4G per-symposium
workshop track [0].  This is just an initial list and will be subject
to change.  Feel free to add more session topics if others people are
willing to take the lead in the workshop.

Is it possible for us to have a face to face meeting to discuss
details of the workshop?

[0] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/philgeos2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:22 AM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir Ariel,
>
> Great news!  @Jules and Mark, please advise on what we need to prepare
> or what specific topic you have in mind.  On my end, I can commit:
>  - QGIS basics workhsop
>  - Contributing to OpenStreetMap
>

> On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM, ariel c. blanco <ayeh75 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hello Maning,
>>
>> November 22 is pre-sumposium workshop day. Your might want to offer a free
>> workshop to registered participants of PhilGEOS to promote FOSS. This can be
>> a joint workshop between OSMP and DGE (cc'd here are Sir Jules and Sir
>> Mark). The lab rooms (20-25 pax each) will be made available for this.
>> Best regards,
>> Ariel
>

> --
> cheers,