[Portugal] Open Source GIS UK Conference 2010 - early bird registrations till 4 June 2010

Artur Gil arturfreiregil at yahoo.com.br
Fri May 28 12:56:47 EDT 2010

Dear All,

The early bird registrations for the Second Open Source GIS UK (OSGIS) conference  at University of Nottingham ends on 4th June 2010

The key aims of OSGIS are:

# to act as a focus for open source GIS research
# to provide a platform to network and develop ideas for future collaborative work in open source GIS
# to hear presentations from government, academia and industry on open source geospatial technologies
# to understand current developments in open source GIS

We have a fantastic line up of speakers and workshops and there will be excellent opportunities for you to network, learn and form new collaborations.

Workshops will take place on 21st June and the main conference on 22nd June 2010

Details and schedule at http://cgs.nottingham.ac.uk/~osgis10/os_home.html

Conference agenda at http://cgs.nottingham.ac.uk/~osgis10/OSGIS2010Agenda.pdf

The OSGeo (UK) AGM will take place on 22nd June (17:00-18:00) at A48, Sir Clive Granger Building, University of Nottingham. If you are only attending the AGM there is no need to register for the conference but you need to email myself or Jo Cook (j.cook  oxfordarch.co.uk ) before 4 June 2010.

We look forward to seeing you at OSGIS 2010 for an interesting conference and future collaborations in this exciting field. Please contact me for any information needed.

Best wishes,

Suchith Anand

Dr Suchith Anand
Centre for Geospatial Science